Kingsway Mall is open daily*:
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 8pm
Sundays & Holidays: 11am – 6pm
*Hours may vary – visit store pages for details.
Important Dates & Closures
Kingsway Mall will be closed on the following Statutory Holidays:
- Christmas Day – December 25
Kingsway Mall will have modified hours on the following days:
- Family Day (February 21) – 11am to 6pm
- Good Friday (April 15) – 11am to 6pm
- Easter Sunday (April 17) – 11am to 6pm
- Easter Monday (April 18) – 11am to 6pm
- Victoria Day (May 23) – 11am to 6pm
- Canada Day (July 1) – 11am to 6pm
- Heritage Day (August 1) – 11am to 6pm
- Labour Day (September 5) – 11am to 6pm
- National Day of Truth & Reconciliation (September 30) – 11am to 6pm
- Thanksgiving (October 10) – 11am to 6pm
Travelling to Kingsway
Contact us for Directions:
109 Street & Kingsway, Edmonton, AB, T5G 3A6 (View on Map)
Kingsway is located along a number of major roads in central Edmonton:
- 111 Avenue NW
- 118 Avenue NW
- Kingsway Avenue NW
- 109 Street NW
- 3km south of the Yellowhead Trail freeway
By Rideshare or Taxi
Kingsway is proud to welcome all rideshare and taxi providers. Reserved parking for Co-Op Taxi is located near the main west Entrance 1.
You can book a Co-Op Taxi to Kingsway 24 hours a day, up to six months in advance. Visit their online booking system here.
By Public Transit
Edmonton Transit System
Kingsway is located across the street from two major LRT stations: the NAIT LRT station to the north and the Royal Alexandra Hospital station to the South. There are numerous busses that stop at or near Kingsway.
To plan your trip to Kingsway using Edmonton Transit, visit the ETS Trip Planner.