Kingsway Mall is open daily*:
Monday – Friday: 10 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 7 pm
Sunday: 11 am – 6 pm
*Hours may vary – visit store pages for details.
Important Dates & Closures
Kingsway Mall will have modified hours on the following dates:
- Family Day (February 20) – 11 am to 6 pm
- Good Friday (April 7) – 11 am to 6 pm
- Easter Sunday (April 9) – 11 am to 6 pm
- Easter Monday (April 10) – 11 am to 6 pm
- Victoria Day (May 22) – 11 am to 6 pm
- Canada Day (July 1) – 11 am to 6 pm
- Heritage Day (August 7) – 11 am to 6 pm
- Labour Day (September 4) – 11 am to 6 pm
- National Day for Truth & Reconciliation (September 30) – 11 am to 6 pm
- Thanksgiving (October 9) – 11 am to 6 pm
Travelling to Kingsway
Contact us for Directions:
109 Street & Kingsway, Edmonton, AB, T5G 3A6 (View on Map)
Kingsway is located along a number of major roads in central Edmonton:
- 111 Avenue NW
- 118 Avenue NW
- Kingsway Avenue NW
- 109 Street NW
- 3km south of the Yellowhead Trail freeway
Parking at Kingsway Mall is free of charge. We have over 3,700 parking stalls for your convenience, plus 45 disabled parking stalls, 40 delivery stalls, 7 new mother stalls, and 2 taxi pickup locations for your convenience.
Please note that parking is reserved for Kingsway Mall shoppers only. Parking to go offsite is not permitted and you may receive a parking ticket.
Consider parking in the lower-use areas highlighted below, including the Upper East Parking Deck.
By Rideshare or Taxi
Kingsway is proud to welcome all rideshare and taxi providers. Reserved parking for Co-Op Taxi is located near the main west Entrance 1.
You can book a Co-Op Taxi to Kingsway 24 hours a day, up to six months in advance. Visit their online booking system here.
By Public Transit
Edmonton Transit System
Kingsway is located across the street from two major LRT stations: the NAIT LRT station to the north and the Royal Alexandra Hospital station to the South. There are numerous busses that stop at or near Kingsway.
To plan your trip to Kingsway using Edmonton Transit, visit the ETS Trip Planner.